The first Persistent Programming in Real Life is the only conference dedicated to promoting and disseminating techniques, knowledge, wisdom, and practical insight about programming with persistent memories (e.g., NVDIMMs and 3DXPoint).
PIRL’19 will be held on the UC San Diego Campus on July 22-24th, 2019. The PIRL program will include the following:
- A half-day tutorial session of broad interest, given by expert speakers.
- Keynote addresses by luminaries in the field of persistent memory programming.
- Talks and discussions on cutting edge techniques for persistent memory programming — what works, what doesn’t, and why.
- Ample time for networking, informal discussion, and brainstorming.
- A social program that promotes interdisciplinary interactions (and fun).
Sponsors will raise their profile among some of the most skillful and widely known persistent memory programmers in the world. They will also help guarantee the success of the meeting by helping reduce registration costs and enhancing the overall experience of the workshop. Supporting PIRL will allow your company to play a direct and visible role in promoting new advances in persistent memory programming.
PIRL is also an excellent recruiting opportunity for companies looking to hire skill system-level programmers. In support of your recruitment efforts, the PIRL website also features a link to a “Sponsors” webpage listing all workshop sponsors. That webpage also includes links to sponsor websites, as well as to sponsor Job Openings and Career Opportunities web pages when available.
There are two sponsorship levels for PIRL 2019:
- Platinum: >$5000. Platinum sponsor logos will receive top placement on the workshop website, program, promotional materials, and sponsorship placards displayed at the workshop. Sponsorship of workshop special events is also available for an additional contribution beyond the $5000 level. The event sponsorship opportunities include:
- Welcome Reception ($1000)
- Tutorial ($1000)
- Workshop Banquet ($4000)
- Keynote Speakers ($500 each, 4 keynote sponsorships available)
- Gold: $3000-$4500. Gold sponsors logos will be prominently displayed on the workshop website, program, and conference placards, but below the platinum sponsors. Their sponsorship funds will support one of the secondary events (e.g., breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks) and student travel grants.
PIRL General Chair
Dr. Steven Swanson